Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to interactive forms,I have taken an interactive form UI element and

done all the procedure i,e in newtweaver help.when i click edit on interactive form UI it is opening a blank screen it is not opening Adobe Designer.what may the problem.I studied in netweaver help like this

"You must install Acrobat Reader 6.0 or a full version of Adobe Acrobat 6.0 if you want to use the InteractiveForm UI element. In addition, the required Adobe component in the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio must be installed. This component for the use of interactive PDF forms is not installed by default"

Already there is Acrobat Reader 7.0 installed in my system,what abt Adobe component where can i found i,e installed or not in my Netweaver IDE.

Help me regarding this

Regards,

saleem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To Create Interactive Forms in Web Dynproapplications we need following things:

1)SAPNetWeaverDeveloper Studio(minimum SPS 11) is installed

2)Adobe LiveCycleDesigner7.0 is installed

3)Adobe Reader7.0.x is installed

4)SAP NetWeaverWeb AS Javacompatible with the DevStudiois installed

5)The Adobe Document Servicesare deployed and configured on the SAP J2EE Engine.

6)The Active Component Framework(ACF) of the Interactive Forms integration is installed. (not mandatory)

7) Internet Explorer(version 6)

Check this links.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2b6db1c4-0801-0010-faa5-ff4b4df5...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/63f09fc2-0401-0010-1482-dbf9891e...

/thread/104121 [original link is broken]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

How can i know wether my NWDS contains Service pack Stack is 11 .

Is there any option to see my SPS in NWDS.

Regards,

saleem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

U want to know abt details of NWDS Plugins,

In NWDS----->Click Help--->About SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio--->Feature details, plugin details..............

Regards,

Suresh.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Select <b>Help</b> -><b> About SAP NetWeaver Devloper Studio</b> -> <b>Configuration Details</b>

A editor will be opened, there you find for <u>sun.os.patch.level=Service Pack <No></u>

<b>No</b> - the service pack you are installed with.

Regards,

Sathish M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Select <b>Help</b> -> <b>About SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio</b> -> there you will find the version in the second line

like <b>Version: 7.0.09</b> where 09 refers to the <b>service pack</b>.

Regards,

Mathan MP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed Saleem,

You need to install <b>Adobe LiveCycle Designer</b> to edit your Interactive Form UI element. I guess the server requires <b>Adobe Document Service</b> available

Regards,

Mathan MP