Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding page protection

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello gurus,

i build a smart form of invoice printing and i create also a perticuler smart styles for it.

and in a main window for discount i build a folder here in a output option a page protection

option why disabled i want a it to cheack page protection.because of while printing discount r not shown while page breaking.

so plz help me out how can i page protection enabled.

thanks in advace plz take it in priority its critical cause we already go-live.

regards

amit gujargoud.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try creating inside the main area of the Table and you can set the page protection

Regards

Shiva

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

well shiva,

i already created folder inside of mainarea but its not enabeld.

plz help me out.

regards amit gujargoud.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

by defauls when u insert a folder in main winodow the page protection will be enabled. but if u insert a table node in side the folder then this wil b e desabled. even if u create a foleder in other trhen main window then also page protection will be disabled.

to solve u r problem u hve to give the minimum height for the folder in events tab. example 5 MM

<b>Please Colse the thred when ur problem is solved,Raward Helpful answers</b>

Regrads

Naresh Reddy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solve!!thanks for your replies...

I create a folder and put all discount in that and and yes also Naresh was absolutely right that if we create folder outside window then by default page protection was disable and if we create folder inside main window then it will be enable by-default.

Thanks All