cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code for Payment Method Drop Down in ESS Banks Detail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am on EP7.0 ERP05 NW04s and trying to modify the Payment Method DropDownByKey on the Banks Detail screen....I want to know where's the code which is filling the dropdown for the corresponding values of Payment Method like Direct Deposit for 'D' stored in R/3 for Zlsch field....

And then I want to filter the DropDown to list only Direct Deposit and Payroll Check......

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

We have been looking at the same issue and found that in the payment method configuration there is a checkbox, "Allowed for personnel payments." Check this box for only the payment methods used by payroll and it should resolve your problem. We did this and eliminated the payment methods we don't use, with the exception of "Cash Payment." We can't seem to find where that is coming from. Can anyone help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm facing the same problem. Please let me know the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Subash:

Can you share how did you resolve this issue,

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I looked at the FcPerBankXX.wdcontroller and didn;t find the code which is actually populating the values for the Payment method..

Looking forward to your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw that the values gets populated from the infotype (i think 0009). Can you please let me know how you have restricted the entries. Did you hide some? how was that, please let me know?

Thanks,

Hari,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done the WD changes like this:

Bank Iview:

-

Changes done to restrict the payment method combo box.

1.Crete the simple type(PaymentMethod - Ennumeration) with values that you wanna populate(get these values and corresponding text from Back-end)

2.Create a context variable (PymtMethodFromSympleType) and attach it to the simple type PaymentMethod.

3.Attacht the PaymentMethod drop down box to context variable (PymtMethodFromSympleType).

Coding:

4.In wdDoModify()

{

Assign the actual payment method that is coming from back-end(Idefault value in case of new back and existing value in case of Edit) to context variable that is attached to paymentmethod drop down.

wdContext.currentContextElement().setPymtMethodFromSimpleType(wdContext.currentSelectedInfotypeElement().getZlsch());

5.Create an action for drop down box (Action PaymentMethodChange) which creates the method onActionPaymentMethodChange()

In onActionPaymentMethodChange() method Assign the vlaue of the created context element to actual back-end context variable.

wdContext.currentSelectedInfotypeElement().setZlsch(wdContext.currentContextElement().getPymtMethodFromSimpleType());

I did the testing for all scenarios in portal and it works, but I might have to check with AP as well to see it doesn't bounce at their end.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Thanks,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I looked at the FcPerBankXX.wdcontroller and didn;t find the code which is actually populating the values for the Payment method..

Looking forward to your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maybe component FcPerBankXX in development component essxxsap.com is what you're looking for?

Regards, Paul