cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demurrage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have requirement where where transportatio is through Railway wagons,if there is delay in loading of wagons certain amount will be charged as demurrage by railways,please suggest how to caluculate demurrage charges

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreekanth

Can u explain in detail, ihave already actvated transportation,created pricing for transport service provider,but my requirement is if there is delay in loading railway wagon certain penalty will be charged for the delay.In shipping we can enter shpping start time and end time but if thre is delay system should caluculate demurrage charges

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pavani,

I have one solution if the requirement is to charge for a delay then create a custom field/table and populate this custom field/table at the time of saving shipment document. In the Custom field/table you should capture the time i.e shipment end time - shipment start time. This Delay time you validate with your delay time (may be hard code the cut-off delay time or maintain the master for this).

Create a condition table which has the new field (Delay time) and the same you should get validated against the Custom Field/table.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be achieved by activating transportation module. In transportation module you can create your own pricing procedure for shipment costs and also create your own condition types for individual charges.

Check this link for transportation module.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/LETRA/SDTRA.pdf

Reward points if it helps.

Regards,

Sreekanth