cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report showing orders per PO type

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a standard report wherein I will be able to see sales orders created per Purchase Order Type for a specific period?

Points will be rewarded.

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jay,

there is no standard report of SAP which will show you the sales orders created per Purchase Order Type (I assume, you use the third-party process and have Purchase Orders linked to the Sales Orders). This reporting functionality was never required and does not exist in the ERP system.

I am sorry that I cannot give you a more positive response. I hope nevertheless that this information will help you a little bit further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats true there is no standard report which can fetch you this , but if u want to fetch PO with respect to PO type or number you can use ME2N.

if you really need that report then u need to ask an Developer to develop a report for u with certain fields from this report and some of them from VA05

Hope this helps

Cheers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use SDO1 transaction to know orders within the time period

Or use standard report va05....Both gives order types...wise reports

0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for the quick response, I tried va05 but it shows only sales document type, I can't find the purchase order type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Do u want purchase order type created for the respective sales order...

Are u creating back to back purchase orders while creating sales order.................

Confm

0 Kudos

I would like to see a report showing sales orders having a certain Purchase Order Type given a specific period of time