Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Aborted Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

Please help on following error:

Jun 27, 2007 9:05:23 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : sik5701

SDM port : 50118

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/pcs1kor/LOCALS1/Temp/temp32449Welcome.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/pcs1kor/LOCALS1/Temp/temp32449Welcome.ear

Aborted: development component 'Welcome'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2007.06.26.20.06.18':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy API:com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [sik5701] with user name: [Administrator] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Access Denied.] (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).DMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Regards,

CSP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187990
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Either your admin password is expired or you have changed the administrator password.

Do the steps

Use the Config Tool to change the entry in secure storage as follows:

1. Start the Config Tool.

(Execute <SAPj2eeEngine_install_dir> \configtool\configtool.bat.)

2. Select the secure store node.

The configuration for the secure storage in the file system appears.

3. Select the admin/password/<SID> entry.

4. Enter the administrator user's new password in the "Value" field and choose "Add".

5. Choose "File" --> "Apply" to save the data.

Note: Contrary to the message that appears, you do not need to restart the server or cluster for this change to take effect.

6. Finally restart SDM server.

Then deploy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But i am able to login as administrator on SAP WEB AS Server.

I think admin password is not changed.

Any more suggestions plz.

Regards,

CSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Satish Reply was correct but small change

point 4. No need to add again Just you need to Reset the password of administrator that is admin/password.

All other points follow the same.

Rgds

-SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP J2EE Engine is remote server for my case. How I can reset the password?

Suggest plz.

Regards,

CSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If its a remote server and u dont have any access to it ask ur system admin to reset the password...I dont think there is any way u could do it

Regards

Krishna