Did you mean: 

How to do parameter binding in web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Web Service expects an input object called "Token " which consistes of

Token id, Provider -

both strings

Web service is checkUser

I did mapping and all those things . In my UI(automatically created), i'll take the input from user for Token id and Provider. and on action of button iam calling the web service like this

wdContext.currentRequest_CheckUser_checkUserElement().modelObject().execute();

wdContext.nodeResponse().invalidate();

in init method i have binded the request like this

Request_CheckUser_checkUser req = new Request_CheckUser_checkUser();

wdContext.nodeRequest_CheckUser_checkUser().bind(req);

This were the 4 lines of code . Now i get excpetion like this

Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlMarshalException: XML Serialization Error. Property [Token] of class [com.intellect.model.proxies.types.CheckUserRq] must exist and can not be null. This is required by schema description.

pls help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sujesh,

U have to set the internet settings like ip address and all in the <b>Logical ports</b>. u can find this when u import ur webservice model u 'll get this logical ports in the tree structure just below the model classes.

and one more thing just try the url of the webservice in the internet explorer if u r able to open it or not.

if u r able to do this then, how r u accessing ur internet?? where r u deploying ur application ?? is that server having that internet access and through which ip??

just check all this and let me know...

Sirisha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

all that was done and i created all the model,view and controller bindings. The error iam getting is during runtime