cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRF - Can not delete expression

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created my own application class and my own expressions using BRF. Everything works fine. However, I am unable to delete the expression that I create. In transaction BRF, when I get the context menu on the expression, the 'delete' link is disabled. I am doing this in my DEV environment (SAP BASIS release 700), and never released anything yet.

I am looking for some documentation on this topic. Can someone help?

Thank you.

Shovon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cant delete any of the objects ie., events , expressions and actions directly from BRF.

to delete expressions goto transaction BRFEXP03, give the name of expression and appl class & here u can delete.

To delete/ display events, goto transaction BRFEVT03

To delete/ display Actions, goto transaction BRFAPL03

Reward points for helpful answers,

Seema

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

That worked, except it's BRFACT03 not BRFAPL03 for deleting actions.

However, while the expressions are really gone, the actions still hang in BRF. They are still there, only empty. How can I get rid of them completely?

Also, I have one expression that I cannot delete, I get the error message that it is still used. However, using the where-used button, I get "No objects found". How can I delete it?

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I was able to delete the action completely by using BRFACS03 (after BRFACT03).

But I still got no luck in deleting that one expression that thinks it's being used for some reason.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shovon

Were you able to implement BRF? Did you do it in ERP?

I might need some help. Let me know.

thanks

swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I was able to use BRF. I followed the online Help and was able to make it work. Only problem I have so far is that I can't figure out how to delete any Expression that I create.

Thanks ..

Shovon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I was able to use BRF. I followed the online Help and was able to make it work. Only problem I have so far is that I can't figure out how to delete any Expression that I create.

Thanks ..

Shovon