cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Control /Legal control: need user exit to customize

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a situation where I want to determine the export control license for a sales order. SAP uses the function module RV_EXPORT_CONTROL to carry out the required check.

The FM uses the country defined for the ship-to-party as the destination country and carries out checks to determine if there is an embargo for the good in the line item to destination country.

My requirement is that the actual destination country or the ultimate destination country ( which is known and not same as the country of the ship to party ) be used to carry out the embargo check.

I could not find any user exit/badi for the same. Is there a way to achieve this functionality. It has been hard coded in the FM. Can we do any customizing settings to achieve this? I could find two partner function EU ( End user for foreign trade ) and UC ( Ultimate Consignee )...can these be somehow used/ configured to achieve the desired functionality? Or is there any other different approach to the issue.

Currently I plan to copy the standard FM and add my functionality. I will turn off the standard export control and then I i will call the custom FM in the end ( userexit_save ) as the export control is carried out at save.

Any suggestion/approaches will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

christophe_hu2
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I too have same issue, from where the Fm RV_EXPORT_CONTROL is triggering

Edited by: erakarthi on Jul 14, 2011 8:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did use the method I intended to, and was able to get it to work.