cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to RFC Scenario screen shots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do any body is having simple File to RFC without using BPM screen shots or URLS please provide me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

if this is a sync scenario then look at the thread which Raj provided,if its a async scenario,just do it like a simple File to File scenario,only difference is you receiver if RFC so no need to create receiver data type etc,also use RFC receiver adapter and do the necessary pipeline steps

thanx

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

as u mentioned i did, but data i am not getting it.

from my text file i am just getting one employee number and thru RFC i am just inserting that data into one Ztable. But when i run RFC in R/3 its getting inserted but when it comes from XI its not doing , in sxmb_moni or msg_monitoring i could not see any errors. this is my problem ahmad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

are you getting any errors in sxmb_moni?

also check the File and RFC adapter in RWB.is the file being picked up or not?if yes,then check ur message mapping by copying the payload from sxmb_moni

thanx

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

will u explain on how to do on msg mapping by coping from payload

more over in RWB both file & RFC adapter getting picked up

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mclaren,

Juz copy the Inbound message payload from SXMB_MONI, and go to your mapping editor. Go to Test tab - select source view and paste the copied xml from SXMB_MONI and click execute, if it gives ur desired output, mapping is clear.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i will try this right now i am in Browsing Center, if Msg Mapping works properly next what i need to do plz help me Raj

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mclaren,

If the mapping part is clear then u have to look for Adapter monitoring. Since the file is coming in , I suggest u to look for Receiver RFC Adapter. U can monitor the adapter , by chosing

RWB - Component Monitoring( Component With status -All) Click Display

- Choose adapter engine from component nodes.

- In the bottom of the page click adapter monitoring/Component Monitoring(depends on ur SP)

- In the list of adapters choose RFC and choose ur comm.channel and check the status of it.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

have a look at the following to test ur message mapping

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

make sure that both the sender File communication channel and receiver RFC communication channel are active in ID.also if check the RFC communication channel if all the parameters are correct.can you post the log from end to end monitoring and also the status of File and RFC adapter in RWB

thanx

Ahmad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mclaren,

Kindly refer the below thread.

Best regards,

raj.