cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISR DDL help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to do an ISR with couple of dropdowns in it. First drop down lists the plants and second to list cost centers. To do this we have code that pulls data from corresponding tables and insert into ADDITIONAL_DATA table. Plant drop down works fine but the cost center drop down is not working. Have any one run into such an issue? or is there any documentation on the ISR DDLs?

Thanks in advance.

Giri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since "plants" works and "cost centers" doesn't, you might have a typo in a name somewhere. Make sure the key and label names you are using in SCENARIO_SET_ADDITIONAL_VALUES match the key and label in the ISR characteristic for that drop down list field. Try debugging by setting an external breakpoint in SCENARIO_SET_ADDITIONAL_VALUES. You can view the ADDITIONAL_DATA table values before the form loads.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lori for your response. I have already made sure that there are no typos and I'm seeing data for cost center in the additional_data table during debug. So is there anything else I missed? Thanks again.

Giri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you can see the data in the BAdI but it doesn't show in the form, I'm guessing it could be a problem with the field definition on the form. You could try deleting the field and re-adding it. Make sure you use the DDL from the ISR Control tab in the library and be sure it's bound correctly.

If that doesn't work, check the form interface to be sure it's correct. If you changed the ISR Scenario, the changes might not be reflected in the form interface. There's a "reload" button for the form interface in the context tab of the form builder. You can delete all the fields from the right side of the screen and the 'click and drag' them back from the left to the right. (don't forget to add the system fields SFPSY as the last entry)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response again. That too did not help. I have even tried regenerating the form again and doing the form layout again - no use. Any other suggestions? Please let me know and Thanks again.

Giri.