cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with WSDL File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In creating the Email Application using the Web Services, (I have saved the WSDL File on my Desktop).

When Iam deploying the application, Iam getting the error as

<i><b> java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Docume.....\Desktop\AbysalEmail.WSDL (The system cannot find the path specified)</b></i>

Can any one please help me in this...

Cheers,

kumarR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dhawal_joshi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi KumarR,

This happens as you have imported it from desktop and thus you have specified that the WSDL URL location is also the desktop location . Obviously when u deploy at runtime you will not get the WSDL at the following location and it throws an error .

To solve this issue ,

1) You could go to ide , select the model/modelclass in web dynpro explorer. Go to the properties and change the WSDL URL to the one where your service provide

2) You could also use the destination which is asked during model import , and configure them at Netweaver administrator screen .

For details you could look at following article

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b04308ed-62d5-2910-b3a6-c26771b1...

regards

Dhawal

Message was edited by:

Dhawal Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is always better to use a URL to the WSDL instead of importing from "File System".

A workaround would be to place the WSDL file in the same directory on the server as you did on the client - This is not a good solution.

Hope it helped