cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Smartforms Error: Invalid Parameter for Status Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

The PO smartform /SMB40/MMPO_L has been loaded into my ECC 6.0 system as YMM_PO_L. The standard style and print program have also been loaded with a simlar naming convention.

I had to make a few changes to the standard form where it referenced the original style name in order to get it to check and activate without errors.

Now when I attempt to print preview the PO form using ME21n I get the following error and no spool request is created:

Invalid Parameter for Status Request

How can I troubleshoot where this error is occuring at runtime? Can I put a breakpoint in a program somewhere to determine where the error is occuring? Which Program. Any help would be appreciated.

Finally does anyone know if there is an Adobe PDF form for the PO available for ECC 6.0 yet. I would rather use the newer technology if available.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to attach the changed smartform in NACE transaction against the Output type and Print program and the smartform

remove the Script medruck and keep the modified scrpt name

and configure the output type in PO ME22N defining the medium,partner, communication methods, printer etc

NACE is the Tcode used to link the Application type, Output Types and its processing Routines like ( Driver programs and attached Script forms or Smartforms).

You should know the Application of a document first Like:

for PO it is EF, for sales Doc's it is V1, for Delivery docs it is V2, for billing Doc's it is V3 etc.

so first select the Application type (ex: EF) for PO and press OUtput types

then a list will come in that you should know the related output type for PO.

in this case it is NEU,

select that and click on the processing Routines button on the left side

it will display the Medium, Driver Program and the Script form or smartform related to that document.

PUCHASE ORDER

Output type : NEU

ScriptForm Name : MEDRUCK

Driver Program Name : SAPMF06P

smartform name : /SMB40/MMPO_L

Driver prgm for SF: /SMB40/FM06P

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for this good explanation. I have previously assigned the Smartform to Output type NEU in the Processing Routine as you descibe below. This is what points me to a problem with the SmartForm.

If I change the processing routine to use the standard SAPScript form, then output is produced using this standard form.

However, when I change the processing routine to point to the Smartform I get the error and no output.

Answers (0)