cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default intercompany billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Billing Type ZNIV (Copy of IV) should be the default billing type when I craate Inter Company Invoice (Purchase Order - Delivery - Inter Company Scenario).

In sales we can assign ZNIV document type to Order types so that ZNIV will be defaulted at the time od Inter comp invoice creation.

Same scenario If i create a Purchase Order and delivery, defaulted billing doc type is IV actually it should be ZNIV.

Where can I link ZNIV document type to PO or Delivery?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To solve this issue you need to maintain two seetings

1.Maintain intercompany billing type in Sales order controls (VOV8) :- which you already have done

2.Maintain copy control in Delivery to Billing copy control in Tcode VTFL.

Here you can copy the exsisting standard copy control for LF to IV and change the billing type to your ZNIV billing type.

So whenever you will create the billing as per VOV8 and VTFL settings ZVIN will be defaulted.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i had follow below points. but its not work. the message is displayed when i create billing without choosing billing type. how to default it. thanks

Delivery type ZFLC cannot be invoiced with billing type IV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VTFL have you maintaied copy control for ZFLC delivery type and billing document type as ZVIN ?

I thought you are using LF delivery type.

The bottom line is whatever delivery document type you are trying to invoice,that relation has to be maintained in VTFL copy control as Source delivery type to Target Billing document type.

amintain this setting and this error will go.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Still not work, still have error message. pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jo Jo,

Can you update us what settings you currently have in VOV8 and VTFL ?

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Company G sales order type = ZG1

Comapny G intercompany = ZGIV

Company F send the goods to company G , Delivery type = ZFLC

Company F send the invoice to company G, target billing = ZFIV

I have delete ZFLC --> IV, so the message keep pop up missing IV

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jo Jo,

I am confused now.In your earlier reply you said your billing document type is ZNIV and now you have maintained copy control for Delivery ZFLC to ZFIV ?

What is the fact ? you are not giving either proper inputs or not maintaining correct setting as per your configuration.

Have a look once again as what is source delivery type and target billing document type.

Maintain copy control for this combination in VTFL and default billing type in VOV8

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

sorry, should be maintained copy control for Delivery ZFLC to ZFIV not ZNIV, then any hints for that. thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

In The T.Code:VTFL , ZNIV document can be linked to Delivery.

T.Code: VTFL is actually copy control of delivery document to billing document.

Hope it helps,

Regards

AK

Please reward points if helpful