cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Some of our friends posted some useful pdf's on JMS.

But Could any one pls provide <b>Ste by step</b> blogs for <b> JMS using Websphere MQ series</b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will help you

/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2006/01/04/jms-sender-adapter-handling-too-short-lines

/people/william.li/blog/2006/11/13/how-to-use-saps-webas-j2ees-jms-queue-in-exchange-infrastructure

content conversion

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f02d12a7-0201-0010-5780-8bf...

SAP help-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/cd/d85a9d6fab7d4dbb7ae421f710626c/content.htm

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I have configured IDOC to JMS scenario in my project. Thought of posting as blog.............

this is applicable if u r using IBM WebsphereMQ

Source is idoc n target is MQ

IR

---

Import an idoc from R3 system

Create datatype for JMS and its corresponding MT, create necessary interfaces and mapping.

ID

--

since idoc is sender, no need of communication channel.

configure JMS receiver channel,

select Transport protocol -> websphereMQ

message protocol -> jms 1.x

default values appear for queue connection factory and queueclass

ip address -> give ipaddress of the MQ server to which u r going to post the data to queue

serverport -> by default it will be 1414

queuemanager name, channel name, JMS queue name will be provided by MQ team to you.

Remember here all the characters must be in upper case and the channel is of type of server connection, then only the data gets posted to MQ.

select the transport protocol as TCP/IP, and JMS complaint. all these details u can get from MQ team.

Give the userid and password of the system on which MQ server is installed.

Rest of the ID configuration is same.

Let me know if you have any doubts on this.

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much.I am also working on Webshpere MQ.

But one more doubt is ... 1)you have taken IDOC as sender and used the MQ for queue and what normally the receiver .Can it be another SAP R/3 or any database.

2)What is the advantage we will get while using JMS ,while passing IDOC..

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Can it be another SAP R/3 or any database.

It all depends upon the Business Scenerio

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Doss,

Yes ofcourse but what is the advantage of using JMS .Normally can we consider Oracle as receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

>>But one more doubt is ... 1)you have taken IDOC as sender and used the MQ for queue and what normally the receiver .Can it be another SAP R/3 or any database.

Here the receiver is one of the Queues in Websphere MQ, from that queue data is passed to some other system which are outside of landscape, this is all business requirement.

>>2)What is the advantage we will get while using JMS ,while passing IDOC..

I am not passing IDOC through JMS, instead I am passing idoc to Websphere MQ which is of JMS complaint.

Regards,

Ravi.