cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR00 missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

End user save the sales order...but after that ..a error reflecting that PR00 is missing...i go through that incomplete data, select that Pricing and then go to edit...in Item data that PR00 is there but it is in display mode. if i can go to VK11 and maintain that price also. but it is not reflecting......Please give me suggestion.

in that sales order 3 items is there..but only one item PR00 is not reflecting....

rewards will be given

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the line item and got to conditions and click on analysis .There plz check at the condition TYpe PR00 where u will get the message for the condition type not been found

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check PR00 Condition Type in T.Code: V/06

Ensure that the option for Manual condition is maintained as 'C' i.e manual entry had priority, which will enable to allow manual entry in Item level also.

Also check condition record in VK12 & the validity of the condition type.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

got to the item details of that line item, conditions and click on analysis ,

here you will get the overview of all conditions..

hope it will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to cancel that sales order and then create to newly after maintain all the conditions(Vk11) like.. is it possible .. how???

Is it reflect the customer credit management???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VA02,In menu bar Sales order option tre is a option for <b>delete</b>

With this you can delete the document provided no subsequent document is present.

Reward points if sueful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to transaction code va02 and enter the order number and press enter you will come back in to the sales order screen . then go to manu bar there a option delete and save it.

then use the transaction code vk11 and maintain the condition record for the material for which you were getting the problem

then go to va01 and raise the sales order , hope this will reslove the problem

reward the points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Check the validity period of your condition record.

Check if there is any requirement in pricing procedure specific to that meterial.

Carry out new pricing in Sales Order , then check.

Regards,

Gaurav Raghav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After you maintain the PR00 in VK11.Go to change mode in order and in condition tab page carry out new pricing as B in option Update.

Reward points if sueful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

chek your Pricing Procedure is it able to populate the contition type pr00 properly or no ....