cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc to Webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I hava a scenario Idoc to Webservice aysnchronous communication. When I exetue this i got the error in SXMB_MONI as below

Error in back routing <b>Error in communication channel</b> and acknowledge status says "Acknowledgement contains system error"

And when I check in Communicationn channel monitoring I got the error as below

<b>SOAP: call failed: java.io.EOFException: Connection closed by remote host.</b>

Anybody please help me out where I went wrong.

Regards,

Dhill

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Dhil Kumar,

Check your connection, the error is for remote login

regards

harsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all but before proceeding with the above steps I would like to inform that when I reexeute again with other idoc now I got the error as

<b>"RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~"</b>

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MMIDoctoTivoli_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MMIDoctoTivoli_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I check the message mapping and interface mapping separately everything is working fine.

but the error in Cummmuniation channel remains the same.

Please confirm whether I need to proceed with the above steps because i have have authorization so i need to request for my onsite co-ordinator.

Regards,

Dhill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhil,

your below error "RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~" is a mapping error........for this take source msg payload from SXMB_MONI and copy-paste its source in msg mapping test tab, then execute mapping.....then you will again get this mapping error.......then correct this mapping error...........

For the above comm channel error of conn closed by remote host, just check if the external system where webservice is present is currently running or not....just refresh the comm channel monitoring..............

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajeev,

Thank you... I did one chilly mistake regarding message mapping now it is solved. but the other error as their as mentioned previous. I will check and update accordingly.

Thanks

Dhill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to check the proxy setting in XI server.

Regards,

Dhill

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Check the proxy setting on your XI server.

Mudit

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009 - troubleshoot the SOAP adapter.