Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction on Class

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the functional team wants me to make a restriction on classes by using te transaction MM02.

That means, they want to have the posibillity to add / change / display, but only in their team A.

The team B should only be able to display the class from Team A but should be also able to add /display / change their own classes.

Team A also should be only able to display the class from Team B.

I found out, that the authorization objects are C_KLAH_BKL & C_TCLA_BKA, but i can not find the posibillity to make this restricions.

who can help me?

thx

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has the material you are doing your testing on already been assigned to a class?

Cheers,

Ben

0 Kudos

hi,

i think i explained it not well. I will try it again:

Team A runs MM02, enters a Material No and then gos on to classification. There Team A assign a class to the material.

Now Team B should be able to assign also a class to the material but Team B should not be able to make changes on the class from Team A.

But both Teams should be abel to change there own class-assignments.

so, that looks better...

@BEN: no, the material has no classes before assigned....

0 Kudos

well the problem is still here..

1 question:

is it possible to manage the authorization for changing material via classes? if yes, how???? I tried to asign the material to an specific classtype but it was not a solution..

2.question:

If the solution is to make the authorization via the matrial authorization group, how can i add a group to 200 materials ad once??

3.question:

How do you make a restriction on the material which should not be changeable by all users who have the authorization for MM02??

THX for answers in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be u can refer to SNote 1073116 - Authorization objects in classification system and SNote 810500 - Authorization check in the class.

Hope it is helpful.

RGDS.