cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in BPM Mapping step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting error in one of the BPM mapping steps.

The error description is as below.

Work item 000000051017: Object CL_SWF_XI_MSG_BROKER method CALL_TRANSFORMATION cannot be executed

com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_BAPI_ERROR_RES_TO_AUDIT_RPT_com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeExceptionRun

Error handling for work item 000000050990

Runtime handle of object type could not be created

com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_BAPI_ERROR_RES_TO_AUDIT_RPT_com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeExceptionRun

This mapping works fine in design time.

Please let me know if you have info on this error.

Thanks

Katta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Make sure you are using same message container when you pass and try to you send information on these abstract interface references in BPM with respective to the container references or Only use Transformation in BPM if it is realy necessary with n:1 or 1:n mappings otherwise try to put the transformation outside your BPM because monitoring mapping in BPM is very hard to monitor and it is very hard to do error resolving.

Thanks & Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohan,

Did you ever resolve it. I am running into the same problem. If you have solution could you post it in my thread

Thanks

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess, it is something to do with your input data. check whether you are passing all the fields in the input structure.

Thanks,

Sasi

former_member185751
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know it will sound strange but do the following:

1.Make a copy of your integration process and delete the old one.

2.Make sure the newly copied one is properly activated.

Test your scenario again. It should work.

Regards,

Sridhar

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Katta,

Can you copy your Inbound Message from your SXMB_MONI and check it in your Interface Mapping by clicking on Test Tab(in Source Side). If it works fine, then it should work in Run time also.

Hope it helps!!

Regards,

Moorthy