cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI -> RFC Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem calling an rfc from XI. I publish the outbound interface as webservice, pass it over the xi in the inbound interface (calling the rfc function module) which has the same structure. The szenatio works without errors. The only problem is, that the parameters passed to the rfc are always empty. In the XI monitor i see the payload filled with my parameters. I cannot understand where they are lost.

Thanks for any help

Greets

Florian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tomas_nimshaus2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Florian!

Did you find cause of this strange behavior?

I have discovered the same problem - two identical message types (imported RFCs from SAP) used in WS->XI->RFC scenario without mapping.

No problems are visible in XI monitor, but in the target system the values are missing. It looks like some internal error in the RFC receiver channel. The RFC response is transmitted back without data loss using no-mapping configuration.

The solution is to define simple identity mapping, but the "no-mapping concept" should be also possible in this case.

With regards

Tomas

0 Kudos

Hi Tomas. You are certain...

We had to create the objects Interface Mapping with Message Mapping for inbound and outbound message interface. After this, the scenario works fine.

Best regards,

Christiano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Are you using mapping program ? if yes may be you can copy the payload from sxmb_moni and test with your mapping program whether go the same result or not.

Regards

Fernand