cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usage decision not allowed for Product cost collector order,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usage decision not allowed for qmlot inspection type 04 after backflushing MFBF qmlot is generated, but inventory posting to unrestricted use is not allowed, following error is displayed

Order 700009 cannot be processed

Message no. M7162

Error

The given order is a product cost collector. Orders of this category cannot be processed using Inventory Management functions.

If you use the product cost collector in repetitive manufacturing, post the movement with the associated repetitive manufacturing function. If you use the cost collector with production orders, you can enter the relevant order and post the movement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer this SAP notes

Note 753240 - Error message M7162 during QA11 transaction nad DUV

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a program error. You can solve it with this note: Note 847762 - Modification: M7 162 in posting agnst cost cllctr w/ Q***

Bye

Balazs

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Abhay,

Could you please mail me the details after carrying out which T code and u went and checked in QA32 for clearing the lot?

If possible Please send some screen shots also to 1981sap@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

What movement are you using. You cannot post to Unr stock from QUality using 321 in MB1B if inspection type 04 is activated.

Post the UD from QA32. Click on UD, enter UD code and then go to insp lot stock, enter the qty in Unrest stock and save.

Rgards

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am trying to post thr qa32 only, but system is not allowing to post

siddheshwar_rajguru2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is this lot is REL for QM?

R u able to do Result recording properly or not?

and product cost collector is created for this material with proper production version , if not change production version and create once agin product cost collector KKF6N and do MFBF for this prd version.

plz check and let me know fro the same.

Regards

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

production versions created, Backflushing is done properly, qm lot is getting created, but invetory posting not possible by QA32 mvt.type 321

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

What is the error message you are getting from QA32? You must have to use QA transaction only like QA11 or QA51 for UD and posting.

Regards

TAJUDDIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried all, Error is displyed as shown in my Begning thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in REM Profile whether movement type 321 is allowed or not for GR.

In your REM Profile it must be 131. Change it to 321 and try.

Regards,

nandha