cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Sales -> Error in R/3 system: document cannot be sent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Whenever I need to place a new order on the B2B application of Intenet Sales, I get this error message right at the end. I can see the order, the prices, totals, etc. But when I click on "To Order" I get this error and all prices go to 0.00 and so.

I have no exceptions marked on the J2EE logs, and the only error I can see is right on the jsp page and states:

Error in R/3 system: document cannot be sent. Call our hotline.

BUT, when I try to place an order with an order template, then I click on "to order" and everything goes OK, order is placed in R/3.

So, im lost on this. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is originated because in shopadmin tab “order”, there are two fields related order type: Order type from SAP R/3 & Order Type (next to delivery block field). The first one is the sales order type that is goanna be generated when a sales order is created. The second field is “purchase order type” related to the way in which the sales document arrives from the customer (Telephone, for example). Both of them must be valid, fist one in Sales order type, transaction VOV6 and second one in program SAPLSVIM

The problem is that no matter what kind error you have in ISA R/3 Edition, the user will receive the same error message “Error in R/3 system: document cannot be sent. Call our hotline”, so you have to switch the backend logs on to write the real SAP error message

Answers (0)