cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

Our customer has a scenario as per which the credit check has to run on the oldest open items due as well as the total credit limit. However, when I configured automatic credit control check, the system is only giving a warning in case an item is overdue and not when the credit limit is exceeded. Also in case of an oldest item being overfue, the system is not setting the delivery block - it is only giving a warning message.

!) How can I specify the block that has to be applied (Delivery or billing block)?

2) What can be the reason for the system not throwing a warning and block when credit exposure is more than the credit limit.

Please note that I have done settings in OB38, OVFL, SE37, FD32, OBZK, OB45, OVAK, OVAD, OBO1, OVA8, OVA7, VOV7, V/08, OB45, OMO1 as specified in the detailed doc posted by some ppl on this forum. Still I can figure out a way to solve the issues mentioned above.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member810095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sulabh,

You need to switch on the flag status in the transactionOVA8 for the oldest open items check. When this flag is set the system will set the credit status (VBUK-CMGST) blocked, if the credit check is not O'K. Depending from the copying control between your order and delivery or also order to billing, it is not possible to create the delivery for the credit blocked sales order. You do not have billing block or delivery block in the sales order - the credit status on the header level is set to blocked - you can see it in the sales order on the header status screen.

If you want to get the warning message if the credit check fails, you need additionally put A or C in the OVA8 transaction. I hope this information helps.

Best regards,

Lela

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

!) How can I specify the block that has to be applied (Delivery or billing block)?

2) What can be the reason for the system not throwing a warning and block when credit exposure is more than the credit limit.

Its in OVA8 only

Please check if Static or Dynamic Checkbox is clicked

and Oldestopen item is clicked, and just after the checkbox for slection of A,B,C, D for Warning or error there is check box for block, which should be ticked.

And please note that Credit is checked when sales order's are saved , so it wan't effect for already created one's.

If you wantto see which type of credit block is used you can check entry of sales order in VKM1

Regards

Jitesh

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In OVA8, change the reaction button to B or D instead of A or C or empty. This should help you to have the delivery block.

Rwd if it helps.