cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan 4.0 CHaRM / CRMD_ORDER: Authorize Change Request by CALL TRANSACTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

After creating a Change Request I need to execute the <b>action "Authorize"</b> by some kind of CALL TRANSACTION but until now I have not found a solution for this. There are a few forum questions similar to this one but all I've seen are still not answered.

The problem is caused by the <b>Toolbar Control</b> in screen "Edit: Normal Correction nnn": the dropdown and select actions are not recorded by the Batch Input Recorder and are not executed, the following function code "SAVE" therefore does not work as needed (thus creating the CRM service process and Task List).

To find out what the <b>event handling</b> really does in order to make SAVE work is handicapted by this: I have not been successful in debugging the execution of the event handler.

Before I start to search for more details (which might turn out as a very time consuming advanture) I would like to ask for some help of you. If you have any idea on how to solve the problem, sharing your expertise would be appreciated. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No further interest in this topic