cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding creation of node element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i hav a doubt regarding creation of node element. u can create new node element using method create(cn)Element available either directly from wdContext or from wdContext.node(cn) where cn is any context node.

can any one plz explain me what's the difference between two.

does it has any thing to with node being singelton or non-singelton?

also can anyone explain me the difference between add and bind method.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

Data Binding Methods

If a property can, or must be bound to the context, the respective bind and bound methods are available.

● The bind methods bind the value of a property to the context element specified by the path.

The name of the method is created according to the following pattern:

BIND_<runtime name of the property>.

Example: table, property: design, method: BIND_DESIGN.

&#9679; The bound methods return the path of the context element to which a property is bound and return NULL if no binding exists.

The name of the method is created according to the following pattern:

BOUND_<runtime name of the property>.

Example: table, property: design, method: BOUND_DESIGN.

ADD METHOD->

Two add methods that add an element.

&#9675; If only the element is transferred as parameter, then the element is added at the and of a list

&#9675; If an index is transferred as well, then this element is transferred at the specified index position.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/66/18b44145143831e10000000a155106/content.htm

thanks

mrutyun^

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Krishan,

There is absolutely no difference in the two.

Binding a node binds an instance to the node and then forth node will hold only that instance while add, adds an instance to node to the node which acts like a list in this case.

Regards

amit