cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Pls let me know whether this scenario can be resolved thro intercompany billing.

I have 3 differrent company codes in my company.

Company A

Company B

Company C.

Company A has its own customers.

Company B & C are different legal entities.Which do not have customers of their own and are going to service the customers of Company A.

ie;The customer will place a PO to company A.The same product is manufactured and despatched from company B.As a intercompany billing.

1)My question is whether intercompany billing can be carried across 2 or more company codes.

2)Whether the clearing of accounts will happen thro billing type IV alone or there is a possibility of Automatic clearing of accounts between two company codes.

3)How do i create the ordering sales orgn as a customer across n no comapny codes and assign the same to ordering sales orgn.

I know if there are 2 company codes then we can process thro intercompany billing.Whereas there are 3 company codes and the number of company codes will be increasing over a period of time.

Pls give me u'r valuable suggestions in this regard.

Regards,

k.Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vivek

1) intercompany billing transaction takes place between any 2 company codes of company ( company may have 3 r 5 co codes its not a matter)

2) the a/c will clear thro IV only

3) create a inter company customer(sales org) in XD01 under co.code n sales org that u r receiving goods and assign it in inter company billing customer no

make sure sales line should be set .

u can process inter company for n no of company codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

To be more clear.There are 3 company codes A,B,C.Company code A is registering a sales order in the sales orgn 1000.For a customer X.

The customer X will recieve the product 123 from a plant of companycode A

Customer X will recieve the prduct 789 from a plant of company code B.

Pls note the sales order is registered for this customer in sales orgn 1000.

Is it possible for me to treat sales orgn 1000 of Company code A.With the same customer code across company codes B & C.

Pls clarify.I am also working on a IDES system.I will let u know my observations too.

Regards,

K.Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

U can create a sales order for that customer X belonged to sales organisation. U can send the goods either from company A or Company B for that particular customer. U need to configuration settings for both the plants.

But the Intercompany bill was generated from the respective com[any codes u r purchasing

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

cant we have a two intercompany aggrements with the B & C.

if it is clearly defined that only these set of customers are serviced by B and

these by C.if some times u service X customer from company code B,and sometimes thru C , it might be difficult.

regards

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

1. Yes Intercompany billing is cariied across 2company codes bot both should be assigned to a single company.

2. The g/l accounts will be updated due to the IV billing type. Bcoz of IV billing type the goods are billed to the first sales organisation(acts as a customer for the second company code)

3, Create the customer and assign that customer to the ordereing sales organisation.

U might have n nukmber of company codes, but the intercompany billing can happen between any two company codes, but u need to maintain the configuration settings for those comp[any codes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. inter company billing happens between 2 company codes

2.it happens through IV

Please reward points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali