Rgds

sunfico

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the following:

1. Logistics General > Tax on Goods Movement > India > Account Determination > Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction

Here Debit and Credit indicators for various G/L Accounts are to be given. Check with your customer whether all are properly defined or not.

2. Logistics General > Tax on Goods Movement > India > Account Determination > Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction

For the settings in step 1 > appropriate G/L account must be there in the relevant column

In your case system could not find the Debit G/L Account. So check the relevant debit indicator column in step 1 and appropriate G/L account in step 2.

3. Once you have found the G/L account, open FS00 and cross check that this G/L account is not blocked for postings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

Please send me what are the GL a/cs to maintain for your solution

If any documentation is you have for CIN pls send to

gsk117@sify.com

I am new to CIN

Rgds

sunfico

Former Member
0 Kudos

mail sent

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing customizing for CIN in SD module, When I am making an excise invoice with reference to a billing document. There are no excise values shown in the Excise invoice created. However, it is only showing the percentage of the excise duty.

Secondly, I would like to know whether It is proper for the SD guys to maintain excise conditions records via VK11 or this should be done by FI guys via FV11. I am using pricing procedure as a copy of TAXINN.

Kindly advise what is the best method to maintain tax records

Thanks