cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you assign your own form to a standard print program? how?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i am new to sap-abap can any one clarify my doubt .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi praveen,

yes u can...through NACE u can assign a standard print program to ur form for a particular output type...

hope this may help u..

please reward...

regards,

prashant

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can.. do it like this....

Ex,

Goto Transaction NACE --> Select Application V1(Sales) --> Click on Output Types > Select the output type as BA00 (as generally BA00 is the output type associated with Sales Order ) Click change> Double click on the Processing Routines folder on the left and here you can pass the corresponding driver programs name and form name.

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

In the print program in FM open_form/start_form, the form name has to be mentioned in the first place. Check out whether in your standard print program, in the FM open_form/start_form the form name is hardcoded or not. If hardcoded, you have to change the form name used in the print program only.

If not hardcoded, form name can be fetched from some database table like TNAPR (field FONAM) and assigned to FM. In such case, you have to change configuration for the corresponding output type in transaction NACE.

Award points if found useful.

Regards

Indrajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to NACE transaction and configure your form, if you say the Module you are working , i can give you detailed procedure.

Thanks,

Anitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anitha ,

i am working for fico . plz give detail procedure .

Thanks ,

praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

NACE is the Tcode used to link the Application type, Output Types and its processing Routines like ( Driver programs and attached Script forms or Smartforms).

You should know the Application of a document first Like:

for PO it is EF, for sales Doc's it is V1, for Delivery docs it is V2, for billing Doc's it is V3 etc.

so first select the Application type (ex: EF) for PO and press OUtput types

then a list will come in that you should know the related output type for PO.

in this case it is NEU,

select that and click on the processing Routines button on the left side

it will display the Medium, Driver Program and the Script form or smartform related to that document..

Reward points if it is helpful..

Regards,

Omkar.