cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms Transport Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts Hoz doing!

I have transported my Smartform from Dev to QAS. But when I am entrieng the T-code of my form, it opens diffrent form. I check and found that with the same name there is another form and T-code in QAS already. How do I get the write output. Do I have to change something.

Thanks.

Khan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Self Answered

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just delete the one you created in development and then create new tcode for the smartform with different name.Release the request and trasnport it to quality again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have deleted the older one but still the new one doesnt work. Do I have to define particular things anywhere else also.

Thanks.

Khan.

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to delete the old transaction in development and then create new tcode and save and activate it by creating new request.Release the request and move it to Quality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In QAS, the new t-code will show diffrent form, coz I didnt change the forms name. Do I have to change the Form name also.

Thabnks.

Khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello khan

jayaram means to say is change the name of the t-code in DEv not in QAS..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

Just assign another T-code to your form and move that TR to QAS.

Regards,

Atish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

What is TR in ur answer. So 1st I have to assign a new t-code then relese a request and transport the whole programm to QAS again.

Plz reply soon.

Thanks.

Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.

Create a new t-code assign it and also assign the program and release it.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Atish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I have assigned new T-code. It opens the initial window with input feilds. But wen i execute that it comes out and displayes SAP Easy Access screen. Why its not showing the output. Plz help.

Thanks.

Khan.