cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find days remaining on evaluation products

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I find out how many days are left on my 90-day evaluation for SAP WebAS and Enterprise Portal preview installations? Also, can I just reload everything for another 90-day evaluation? I need a few more days.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark

Just check out this

log into Visual admin >> server[]>> Services >>security Provider >> click on User Management >> click on Tree >>

click on Administrators >> Administrator

Now you can see Valid to date

You need to completely unistall the old version and reinstall,Yes the new install will be as good as your first install

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai, but the "Valid to" date says year 2500 and I don't think that is right. Any other possible places to look? Thanks for the help so far. At least now I know when I installed the server.

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

In the VisualAdmin go to Services -> Licensing Adapter -> Installed Licenses. There you can see all the information about installed licenses on software products.

Hope that helps!

Vladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vladimir,

That did it. I also found some information in the portal. Go to System Administration->Support and click on the SAP WebAS System Information link. Then click on the SAP WebAS System Information link at the bottom of the page in the tools table. Once I did that I saw where J2EE-Engine_ADA has 116 Days Until Expiry. I'm now guessing that this is a 180 day evaluation - not 90.

Are some of the evaluation downloads only good for 90 days? I'm also using eval versions of the PDK and PDK.NET. Are they 90 days or 180?

Thanks again.

Answers (0)