cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor not intended for a puchasing org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While creating a SC, We are getting the following error of "Vendor xxx not intended for a puchasing org yyyyy". We are using the EBP3.0. I will appreciate your help.

Thanks,

J Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi J kumar,

there are diffrent possibilites,

1. Did you check you BP number in maintain business partner in last screen.Here Is your repective Purc Org is attached to your BP. Check the backend system attached here.

2. Weather same BP what you are using in SRM is availabe in backend for the respective Puch org and Co code.

Can you let me know is your prb solved ?..

if find suitable then award points..

Navneet.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

This error will come if you have selected a vendor which is not belong to XXXX purchase organization and you are trying to create SC under different purchase organization. try to select different vendor (which belongs to ur purchase organization).

Please let me know if you face any issue.

Thanks

Venkatesh

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the following SAP OSS Note -></b>

Note 1026168 - Vendor &1 not intended for purch. org. &2

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann/Atul,

I tried the transaction - BBPMAININT, but it says the error "Error reading roles(Not maintained/no authorization) ". But my id is having the administrator access.

And I can't use the 1026168, bcos we are in EBP3.0 verson.

Thanks,

J Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Give more details aboit your system version and support packs. ? What error message in detail are you getting ?

Is your user assigned to the PPOMA_BBP org structure ?

For using BBPMAININT, you must have the required roles

<u>Here are few links to go through -></u>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/a0/10213862f7bd47e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/b8/92303fdcf66d37e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

Few SAP OSS Notes to check out ->

Note 416398 External business partner: Field control incorrect

Note 864221 EBP 4.0+: Performance location

Note 635027 EBP business partners: Hiding screens/templates

Note 357201 BBP 2.0B: Business partner <--> vendor mapping

Note 308106 Collective note: manage external business partners

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your reply. We are in EBP3.0 and SP level is 11.

My userid is assigned to the PPOMA_BBP. Can you pls tell me which role should be assigned to my user?

Thanks,

J Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi J Kumar,

you should have SAP_BBP_STAL_ADMINISTRATOR Role.

Also make sure, that the user is fully integrated into the SRM Org Model.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kumar,

Go to the attribute role in your root org.....populate it with any standard role preferably BBP_STAL_BIDDER...... you will be able to access the BBPMAININT and edit the partner.....

Rgards

Debu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your valuable information. Still Im unable to login into the txn BBPMAININT. I provide the roles BBP_STAL_BIDDER. The Vendor XXX is having AAA purg.org R/3 and when I checked in the EBP for this vendor XXX the pur.org is BBB. I don't know how to change the purg.org. In PPOMA_BBP my userid is available but nothing was not assigned. Some pls help me.

Thanks,

J Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jitendra,

if you are not assigned to any organization ID then go to transaction USERS_GEN.

follow below steps..

if you are in SRM 5.0 then follow below steps..

"copy user and emploee data from template" and then select "Create Users from Existing SU01 Users" and then excute action.

Give the organizational ID and country. (if u dont know ur organization id see any others are addigned in PPOSA_BBP and take that organization ID and put that coresponding country).

After that continue ...select area of user ..give your userid ...and then continue...after that you will assigned some organization ID.

IF you are in SRM 4.0 then below steps ...

select "Create Users from Existing SU01 Users" and then excute action.

Give the organizational ID and country. (if u dont know ur organization id see any others are addigned in PPOSA_BBP and take that organization ID and put that coresponding country).

After that continue ...select area of user ..give your userid ...and then continue...after that you will assigned some organization ID.

Please reward points if helpful..

Thanks

Venkatesh

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in BBPMAININT that your vendor is defined for the purchasing organization attached to your user.

Kind regards,

Yann