cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Status 56..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing a File to Custom Idoc Scenario, where in i did all the required ALE configurations and every thing is fine. I can see in the data records(Idoc) my actual content. But I can see a error Message " Status 56" .. wht does status56 mean and how to fix it???

Thanks in Advance

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RT,

Status 56 signifies IDOC with error added. Your integration with relates to XI is fine. Now check with your functional team whether all the necessary configuration is done by them or not. Also if you open the idoc and open the status records. If you open it, it shows the error why the Idoc failed. Check that and come back to us.

Also check this url for all the Idoc errors:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/ITMAN/SC23-4812-00/en_US/HTML/sa51mst256.htm

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After opening the status records, I can find the error "EDI - Partner Profile Inbound Not Available"... What are my next steps to fix this..

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

goto partner profile we20 and make an entry in the inbound table for the standard IDOC on R/3

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the partner profile for the IDoc using WE20 Transaction.

Also check this weblog in this integration for some information:

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where we have to maintain the Inbound Partner Profile.. whether in R/3 System or XI System???

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

like i said,it has to be done on R/3 side

thanx

Ahmad

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's IDoc with errors added