Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logic code in MEDRUCK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,,,,,

I have copied MEDRUCK to ZMEDRUCK.....

My option is to make it as LANDSCAPE & make output to come in 1 line i.e, ITEM,MATERIAL,DESCRIPTION,ORDER QTY,UNIT,,PRICE PER UNIT,NET VALUE in one line.I have made all these changes.Every thing is 5ne.

When i view the print view every thing is printed in the same line except the values for ORDER QTY,UNIT,PRICE PER UNIT,NET VALUE .They r printing in the second line..I have checked the code .But i didnt found the exact code where it is present for printing in the second line.

Can any one guide me where is the code exactly & what it is to be modified.

Points r assured sure for those who respond.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Sudheer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

the problem in ur form is not in the code or anyw here else.the problem is the quantity an dprice values start from rightt to left.so they appear in this fashion.

the only way of over coming ur problem is condense the values and they will appear in single line.

Remember: all the non quantity and price fields fill values from left to right where as price and quantity values popuplate from right to left.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Best thing is on debugger

goto se71 -> utilities -> activate debugger

now run purchase order and see the results

I guess look at Text elements in main window

ITEM_LINE_A - > this is printing first line

ITEM_LINE_3R -> This is printing second line

Thanks

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

Those quantities are getting printed in the second line not because of the code, but because of the print program. Those quantities are being populated in the Main window of the script. Go there and make changes as per your requirement.

Regards

Aneesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aneesh....

Can u tell me how i can keep the exact Debugg point in the form.Bcoz if the activate the Debugger the whole SAP programs r running.So can u tell me how to keep the Debugg point exactly so that i can check that easily with checking all the SAP Programs.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

Unfortunately you cannot put a break point in the form. You have to go through that tedious process everytime.

Regards

Aneesh.