cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have issue with this , After installing the IDES ECC 6.0 It shows the old server name and does not show me any contents in STAD .

I have scheduled the RSCOL00 jobs but still no result , is there something that need to be done to have the statistics after the IDES install.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to delete statistical data go to transaction ST03N, switch to expert mode, open "Collector and performance DB", open "Performance database", open "Workload Collector database", double-click on "Contents". Within the right pane you'll see all available statistical data, mark those entries you'd like to delete, push the delete button and confirm the popup.

If STAD doesn't show any statistical data and/or the workload collector is not collecting any data, this is very frequently a timezone issue. Please review note 926290, timezone on OS and in SAP must be identical, additionally the system time zone must be identical for all clients. Otherwise STAD and Workload Collector fail to read statistical data which is written in UTC.

Best regards, Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean when i go there the server it shows is ID0HOST_01 somename which i don't have . I think it is old sever of what sap has delivered in IDES version.

Is there a way to change that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Navdeep,

What do you mean by old server ?

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have issue on this .

DB13: is for update stats on the tables .

SGEN : is one time job after the install or after the patches for program compilation and generation

How does it relates to ST03 , which i am looking for the activity that users are doing on the system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Navdeep,

Schedule RSCOL00 as frequently as possible say every 15 mins as of now. Once u start getting the data u can reduce the frequency to once every hour.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navdeep,

Better to <b>update DB statistics</b> in DB13 Transaction and shedule it immediatly.May be this one can solve your problem.

Once complition of DB statistics run <b>SGEN</b> for good performance.

Regards,

Suraj