cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

when we save a billing document. some 5 kinds of documents are created like, 1. accounting doc, 2. profit center document. 3. profitability analysis 4. special purpose ledger 5. controlling document

now i wanna know 1) which accounts are hit while saving the billing.

and 2) which kind of tables are effected while saving the billing.

please try to elaborate or explain rather than sending standard documentations. i will reward points for sure. but do help

n. bhardwaj

nehabhardwaj01@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

these are the tables hit [ your 2nd query]

<a href="http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u200/masarada/table_hit.jpg">tables_hit_on_billing</a>

Hope this helps

Regards

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on the VKOA settings i.e combination of G/L ACCOUNTS ACCOUNT KEYCONDITIONTYPEINTSALESORGAAGCUSTOMERAAGMAT

BASED ON THE SETTING ACCOUNTS UPDATED .

VBRK AND VBRP TABLES UPDATED ONCE YOU SAVE THE BILLING DOCUMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends, thankyou very much for the replies, i have always have had helpful replies from you all. i gone through them all. if i need to know some more i will always look forward to you guys. thanks once again

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Neha,

In addition to all the other replies i would like to tell more avout this

With reference to your query,

1) which accounts are hit while saving the billing

While in VF02/VF03 Go to Environment --> account Determination Analysis --> Revenue Accounts

U will find detailed list of accounts hit per conditions will will also show which access key is used.

2) which kind of tables are effected while saving the billing.

In addition to VBRK/VBRP, BKPF, also BSEG which contains item details of accounting document.

Hope u have enough clarification.Do update your response

Thanks & Regards,

Ganesh Sabnis.

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Your answers are as follows

1) which accounts are hit while saving the billing.

This is determined by Account Determination, you can check VKOA for which G/L accounts are assigned to which key combination , this along with Pricing procedure Account keys and other keys like Material Account Assignment group, Customer Account Assignment Group, and other which you can include will determine which G/L Accounts are credited and which are Debited

2) which kind of tables are effected while saving the billing

As every one has answered this, i will add what i think you intend to ask

Accounting Document - BKPF for Header & BSEG for Item are effected

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested by prashant, go to Billing Document & double click on Accounting Tab. This will give Accounting Document number, here you double-click on accounting document number & it will take you to accounting entry. The above can be be done in change / Display mode of Billing Document.

Tables effected are:

VBRK - Billing Header

VBRP - Billing Item

KONV - Condition Table

VBSK - Collect Proc. for Sales Document Header

VRPMA - SD Index: Billing Item Per Material

BKPF - Table for Accounting Document

& so on.....

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to the billing document which you have created in the dispay or change mode. check the accouting button given in the top left corner. click on each documents you wanna see. You can see all the G/L account numbers corresponding to each financial document.

The table names are given in the earlier reply

Prassee