cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Set Communication

former_member181928
Participant
0 Kudos

My First page is login page which is one view....the next page is a view set in a T format .

How do i make communication between the login page and <b>view set</b> can we make communication between view and view sets..please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can make use of plugs to do so. Create a inbound plug for one of the views say Topview in your T viewset. Create a outbound plug from your login page to the inbound plug of your T viewset. On click of the login button just say something like

wdThis.wdFireplugtoTopView();

It will work.

P.S : Ensure that your Viewset property of default is set to false. All the views in your viewset should be true depending on your situation. When you click on the login button of your login screen fire the plug and the viewset will become true and you will see all the views of your T Viewset. Use the default property as per your requirement.

Let me know if you require more help on that.

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can even pass values through these plugs by declaring the parameters in the plugs tab of views.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

U can make communication between view and viewset as said by ravi and noufal but one thing u have to take care is, in a view if u r making any changes and u want them to be reflected immediately u have to manually refresh the whole page, so u need to add some code in the implementation part.

Sirisha.