cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO (pdf and ppt ple)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

can i get ppt or pdf material for APO, its will be great help if any one will provide/

regards

suneel.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suneel,

i sent pdf files ...check you email.

<u><i><b>award me if useful</b></i></u>

Regards

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srikanth,

still i havent received, are u working in apo, are u in india?

regards

suneel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys

not to be abrupt here.... but can you please take this offline and send mails to each other on this???

I dont see any value-add in posts on sending material through mail and discussing about it in a forum. In my opinion, If its not something that you cant share with the others then it has no place in a forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi harish,

its oke, but its not possible upload material. so generally will tajke mail id and will send material. i think u are not loosing any thing for this.some one is helping here

regards,

suneel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right in thinkning i am not loosing anything and am glad you are getting help

But, once you have a reply, can you use your email ids(click on username >>business card for getting email ids if it has been set) for sending each other material and.communication related to this... please

Not to throw the book at you but this is something you might like to read

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement&

Also be careful when you ask for properietary material (i suppose you asked for some siemens material in the other post

please use the search functionality here - it gives lot more posts that cover a lot of your questions

(I wont be posting again on the subject so its up to you )

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sorry for that

sskr

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am in complete agreement with Harish. There should be NO FORUM POSTS asking or requesting documents to be sent to personal emails. If it is done Moderators will remove email ids and in repeated cases ask Global Moderators to remove the user id from SDN.

Please note SDN is NOT to be used for exchange of SAP or other copyright materials and/or job solicitation. This is ABSOLUTELY NOT tolerated.

Thanks,

Somnath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear suneel,

send ur mail id so that i can send pdf files what i have

regards

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srikanth,

thanks for ur help

my id is

[mail id removed]

ple send me what ever u have material related in apo.

thanks once gaain.

Message was edited by:

Somnath Manna