Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print a jpg file from SAP as soon as Invoice is printed in Smartforms

niranjan_yerraguntla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Friends,

As soon as Sales Order Invoice is printed using SmartForms, we want to print a jpg file(stored in SAP's cluster) automatically along with Invoice. Can anyone give ideas on how to print scanned jpg file without any users' interruption ?

Thanks

Niranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

All ur Jpeg files are actually stored in Docuement server and will be automatically gets displayed in the invoice once u assign in ur form.

but u said i want to print along with invoice. i think that is not ur requirement.

correct me if i am wrong.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi

I have same problem. Did you figure this out. Please let me know if you did.

Thanks.

niranjan_yerraguntla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

Thanks again. I checked 'SSFCOMP_PRINT_GRAPHIC' FM but I think this supports only Windows BitMap (BMP) files. I am looking for JPG files.

Also, if you check in SE78, it won't allow you to upload JPG files. Either we can upload BMP or TIF Files.

Niranjan

niranjan_yerraguntla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Durgaprasad,

Thanks again for the reply. My question is, is it possible to have jpg file in Smartforms from SAP Cluster and not from SE78. If that is possible, then we can print jpg file along with Invoice.

Has anyone tried this option.

Niranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi niranjan,

it is possible to have a cluster table and picking the jpeg files from the defined table.

Plz check 'SSFCOMP_PRINT_GRAPHIC' FM .use the logic used inside.

niranjan_yerraguntla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Durga Prasad,

Thanks for the response. Our JPGs are not stored in Document server. We have created a custom Cluster table to store these JPGs. I can get the JPGs from Cluster table using 'Import database' statement and download using 'GUI_DOWNLOAD' Function module, however, we want to get this and print automatically without users' intervention, along with Invoice. Is this possible ?

Niranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi niranjan,

ur requirement is something which we had worked earlier but we were maintaining it in the docu server itself and calling it in the program second page directly.

as far as my knowledge goes we have to put the jpeg files in docu server...but there can be a class which can help u..

also the docu server holds files in a cluster table ...if u observe while selecting a file we never define the path as by default system picks it from docu server.

but if u wanna try go ahead and debug the std program SAPMSSCH and check for the logic .this might help u..

But as u said if u r able to retrieve data using import/export data...then u should be able to print the data without any discrepancy.try with a graphic or normal window .

check the following url which might be helpful:

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCCIIMAGE/BCCIIMAGE.pdf

Regards,

Durgaprasad

Message was edited by:

Durgaprasad Kare