cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK e-Filing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone been through the process for E-Filing using XI? SAP's pdf document on the process appears to be missing lots of information. Can anyone point me at some useful documentation?

Thanks.

Alistair

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Can anyone point me at some useful documentation?

did you check this standard doc:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/cd/5a0641f753f523e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

?

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes but it doesn't seem to detail what needs to be done with the HR component. All of the described config seems to concern the E-Filing component.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alistair

Try this one:

User Guide e-Filing Incoming Outgoing 3.0 (4.6C & above)

http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=00200797470000081749&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000112&_O...

Or is this the one you used?

What do you think is missing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is the one I used but when I follow it through I seem to be left with loose ends. I'm prepared to admit that I could be missing something as I am new to all this but this document tells you to install two sets of software: e-Filing and SAP HR. It then proceeds to tell you what to do with the former but not the latter.

When I've been through all the steps I have errors and incomplete sections and this is why I am confused.

For example the document tells you to set up a party for HR and then a business service but it does not say what you must do about the communication channel. Is one needed? I don't know.

I have many other questions but that is the first.

Alistair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alistair,

I would have been due to configure this, but left my FI post to take on XI!

Is the sender program sending via ABAP Proxy ? - if this is the case, then you would only need one half of the config - being the e-Filing section...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alistair,

Nice last name! We went through the e-filing process successfully, but had to open up multiple OSS notes for missing information and documentation. The guide you mention below is incomplete and lacks a lot of critical HR configuration which must be made to see the tasks accomplished.

Please feel free to e-mail me at john.duncan@bmwmc.com and I'll try to help you out as best I can with the issues you are having.

Regards,

John