cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A component is not able to display Image UIElements anymore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Developers,

I am discovering today that a component that I have developped is not able to display the Image UIElement anymore. In the workbench, the element is displayed correctly ( it has no binding of its attributes to the context and the URL of the source is static).

Its parent container is the ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER and it is visible (all parameters are the default).

No Image can be displayed anymore. This is very strange. My other UIelements in the view are displayed correctly and seem to be working nicely (events, actions, methods calls ...).

Can you help me ?

Best Regards,

Olivier MATT

PS: I tried accessing the same URL with a Image UIElement in another component and it works fine. It seems that the generated coding Javascript/HTML is invalid (when I try to display the sourcecode of the application/frame, IE informs me that the source contains errors). For Information, I am running Netweaver SP 11.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I think I have found where my problem is. I have right clicked on th eimage and try to set some settings in the browser while using the application (on the displayed image).

Now the image is not displayed anymore (according to the settings) but I dont know where I can delete these setting values. I tried removing my cookies but it did not help.

Any idea?

Sincerely,

Olivier MATT