cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when creating a maintenance cycle for ChaRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all experts,

I'm currently trying to put ChaRM together (SolMan 4.0 SP09) and I have reached the point where I'm trying to set up a maintenance cycle. The creation of it starts well in /tmwflow/maintinst but I end up receiving the following message:

"Internal Phase Controller Problem"

I checked the application logs through SLG1 and it shows following

error messages -->

1. Internal Phase Controller Problem .

2. Phase model has been configured inconsistently .

3. Exception WRONG_CONFIGURATION was captured .

Has anyone seen this before? I've tried to look for instructions and explanation on phase controller but so far I haven't found any.

I'm greatful for any hints any of you can provide me.

BR

Auli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Auli Fagerström

It seams that your phase in maintainence cycle has inconsistancy.

Try to take help from this Note - 933986

If you are using this server as PRD server then be careful to apply this Note.

But if it is test server then you can remove inconsistancies from your project as well as maintainance cycle.

After that try to create a new maintainance cycle.

Tell me if you have further queires

Hopr I have helped you

Regards

Sukhii

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukhii!

Thank you for your quick answer! I try the note you sent me. At a glance it seems to be the cure for my problem.

I'll get back on the matter shortly!

BR

Auli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Auli

Any luck?

Regards

Sukhii

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukhii!

I'm afraid not. Do you have any hints where to look for the inconsistencies? I tried creating new project but I kept getting the same error and a new one about server connection being inactive (message no. SCDT_LIS_IF011) and that AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA has not been run yet (which it is, I checked background job logs. However I didn't quite understand the reference to tables in performance assistant related to this error).

BR

Auli - ever so greatful of any help that I can get!

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANK YOU!

What I ended up doing was calmly set up TMS and then create the project again (First pointer in the note). I'll put the note in safekeeping just in case we ever run into this again and need to fix life maintenance project.

Ever so thankfully,

Auli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Auli

Actually this note is very helpful and a bit risky also, because it do modifications @ database level, So you need to assure that waht u are going to do.....and this is the only way for removing inconsistancies from yr maintainance cycle and project.

In CHaRM the only thing I felt is you require very much decipline in your approach otherwise this will mess up all things and TMS settings are heart of this whole.

Anyway All the Best for your configurations. And feel free to ask any problem. I will try to help.

Regards

Sukhii

Answers (0)