cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to set fields in BBPAT05 to read only?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

Is it possible to set some single fields in BBPAT05 to read only? I'm thinking about it for fields:

- First Name

- Last Name

- E-Mail Address

Maybe there's a table like T77OMATTR for customizing PPOMA_BBP attributes? Or does it require a modification of the SAP standard?

TIA and best regards,

Renaud

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes... Easily possible by modifying the HTML Templates (requires Modifications) in the Internet Service.

Using SE80 transaction, o to the Internet Service - BBPUM01. In the HTML template SAPLBBP_UM_UI 3300 (amke the required modifications).

Add the keyword read-only after each field in the HTML Tag.

Hope this will definitely help.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul,

I don't see any BBPUM01 internet service here... I think you meant internet service BBPAT05 and HTML template bbpat05/99/sapbbpat05_1100.html, right?

I also looked at bbpglobal/99/sapbbpglobal_300.html in order to deactivate the user settings possibility completely. In the template coding I see IF statement on SER_SETTINGS_INACTIVE != "X"

In BBPU_USER_SETTINGS_ACTIVE I see in the coding that it's enabled / disabled depending on transaction authority on BBPAT05. This way I can disable user settings without the need of a modification.

Thanks + best regards,

Renaud

Answers (0)