cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS14000044 Completion by Purchaser follwed by WS10000129 One Step approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have activated the WS14000044 Completion by Purchaser workflow and it works just fine.

My problem is that the approval WF WS10000129 One Step approval does not start automatically when the buyer has completed the SC.

The SC creator has to go to the SC and click on change and then order it before it goes to the approver.

Can this be true?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

unfortunately it is true.

The shopping cart creator has to approve the changes made by the purchaser. Only after this step the normal approval workflows start.

I asked SAP on this because I had the same problem at a customer, and SAP confirmed that the completion workflow was designed that way.

Best regards,

Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karsten,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please tell me if the WI you get in creators approval inbox is only for information purposes?

When I click on the "magnifying glass" (Detail) nothing happens. It would be nice if something happened to this WI 🐵

T I A,

Thomas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

You can deactivate the step where the requester is asked to accept the changes made by the purchaser in implementing the badi BBP_WFL_EMPL_WI_BADI. This is the only way There is an sample implentation provided.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through these links -></b>

<u>Related SAP OSS Notes -></u>

Note 896376 - WS14000044: No notification when shopping basket deleted

Note 916875 - Incorrect status during completion workflow

Note 1045171 - approval workflow: ACCEPT workitem for purchaser/secretary

Hope this will help.

Regards