cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wait Step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My bpm is simple scenario where i have two receive steps and one transformation step and finally one send step.

I receive two different files from different folders into these two receive steps.

Receive 1 contains

firstname (Anandh)

fileid (1)

Receive 2 contains

lastname (krishnan)

fileid (1)

I have used fileid as correlation. But when i executed the bpm, the first file and the second file was polled from their respective folders.

But when i checked the monitoring, it was showing wait step1 after receive 1.

What is wrong in this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anandha,

In addition to Bhavesh's reply, don't forget to check the Start process in both receive steps. Since you already defined correlation , I think everything will be active. So check the active correlations using report RSWF_CRL_MAINTAIN , if its there kill the existing process using SWWL.

Best regards,

raj.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the design of the BPM?

Are you using a Fork with Receive Steps and are you activatinG Correaltion in each of these steps?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not using any fork.

Just two receive steps followed by a transformation step and finally a send step.

In the transformation step, i am mapping two source messages into one target message.

As simple as it is, moreover is it not possible to receive two messages with single receive step

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi krishnan,

U can't use the receive step in this way. u have to use fork

chk this link for more clarification

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/cb/15163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Sachin

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use a Fork with 2 branches, one for each receive.

Activate Correaltion in each of these stps.

><i>moreover is it not possible to receive two messages with single receive step</i>

Not possible.

Regards

Bhavesh