cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Content Conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Records in my file are separated by key fields with value 212 and 222, the structure of the records is the same.

In my content conversion I have specified that only the records with key value 212 should be withdrawn, still all of the records are extracted into my final file.

This is an example, both of these records are extracted even though only 212 is specified as a key value:

111111<b>212</b>111111111111111111111

111111<b>222</b>111111111111111111111

Anyone knows what I can do to prevent this from happening?

regards Ole

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/27/content-conversion-the-key-field-problem try as per this weblog.

Also can you tell wht hav u specified for the content conversion ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rephrase the question:

There are many different records that come in a file.

I only want the customer records and at that only want the customer records with 212 in the key field.

Is this possible to specify only this record in the content conversion, or do I have to specify every possible structure/recordset that can come in the File

(the blog is not up and running right now, check it later...

regs Ole

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>Is this possible to specify only this record in the content conversion, or do I have to specify every possible structure/recordset that can come in the File</i>

>>

ideally if you hav mentioned the key field, it should not pick the other records that doesnt have it. In any case ref. the blog n let me know if it helped.