cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MaxDB table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

what is MaxDB table... for what puropse we are using this one.. ? whether we have to cretae this MaxDB table or SAP was provided this one..

thanks

babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BABU,

Check these links

[original link is broken]

[original link is broken]

Regards

SURYA

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

MaxDB is a relational database system with an SQL interface. The MaxDB data is organized in tables. You can use a set of simple SQL (Structured Query Language) statements based on English to perform a wide range of operations on data and tables in MaxDB.

This SQL tutorial is designed to introduce you to the SQL language using the MaxDB database system.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/maxdb/en/98/11b83fa6b33c17e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

thanks

mrutyun^

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to everybody..

i was cleared... with ur answers..

thanks

babu

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

if i understood your question correctly than i think this answer will solve your query.

When we install WEB application server the default database which is by default get intalled is MAX DB and we can use it to incorporate database functionality in our webdynpro project . Suppose if i does not want SAP r3 as beckend or i dont want to create a Adaptive RFC(BAPI) model so i can use max db as beckend or any other database like ORACLE supported by SAP . initially i have to create a dictionary project for creating the tables in the MAX DB database according to requirements, similar to what we do in ORACLE for creating the table by CREATE table SQL command but here in webdynpro procedure is vary simple and u can create tables without writing any command , You can just create it by the Grafical tool in NWDS.

Pls Reward points if u found this information usefull.

Regards,

Siddharth Jain.

oliver
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hey Babu,

with MaxDB you probably refer to the DB product by SAP.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/maxdb

If you still mean something different, let us know about the context you refer to.

Regards,

ok