cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while mapping BAPI wrappers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two SAP standard BAPIs (GetList & GetDetail) related with Inventory. When I assigned these BAPIs into my SyncBO and tried for mapping, I got an error "No import parameter refering to a filed of header structure exists in GetDetail BAPI Wrapper". How can I rectify this?

I have seen some previous threads in forum like this, but I didnt got it well.

Hope someone can give me better clarification regarding this & the constraints required for BAPI wrappers that can be used with a SyncBO.

Regards

Shemim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shemim,

Is your getdetail is a dummy one or u r retreving some records on the basis of getlist Items.If you are retreiving some detials corresponding to some getlist item.

Define that parameter as import in the Getdetail say itemx like getlistheadertable-itemy.Then Your problem should be solved.Even you can define the dummy if you are not passing anythiong in the import parameter.

Thanks

Regard

Devendra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shemin,

We cannot use a BAPI instead of a BAPI wrapper as they don't have the same interface, eg. BAPI returns parameter BAPIRETURN while BAPI wrapper returns BAPIRET2.

Solution: Create a BAPI wrapper and call the BAPI you want to use within it. You will have to do some additional ABAP coding in the BAPI wrapper. You will find the constraints in MDK.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shemim,

Make sure that your Getlist and Getdetail Bapis are consistent to each other.

Getdeatil bapi should have an import parameter ex: Headertable-primarykeyof header table.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think its better if I specify the BAPIs also.

I am trying to use

BAPI_MATPHYSINV_GETLIST

BAPI_MATPHYSINV_GETDETAIL

Regards

Shemim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shemim,

Kindly check the below article which explains about developing bapi wrappers with a sample syncbo.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/mobile/mobile%20in...

This will give you a better picture, how a bapi should be developed.

Cheers,

Karthick