cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ingtegration Adobe Designer and SAP NetWeaver Development Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

By content of this thread you will see that I am absolutely rookie in Adobe Forms and here comes really, I guess, simple question(s).

1. How to integrate Adobe Form Designer with SAP NetWeaver Development Studio? (I have seen throughout some tutorial that is possible but I have installed separately)

2. Who has to give me file with credentials for some system? Should I ask for it via CSS?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Aleksandar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Install NWDS.

2. Install Adobe Designer

After installation Adobe Designer is automatically integrated in NWDS.

Add an "Interactive Form" element to a view. Right Click the element on outline-window an chose "edit" from context menu. Adobe will open.

The credential file you get from SAP Marketplace. Open a support message. See also

Note 736902 - Adobe Credentials.

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

First of all thank you for your help. Just something more, is there any specific directory where I should install NWDS and Adobe Designer. Why do I ask it? because when I click on Edit option (InteractiveForm->Edit) I've got message 'An error has occured while creating this editor'. Do you have any idea?

Kind Regards,

Aleksandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksander,

Adobe Designer is to be put in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Designer 7.1

Check the name ofthe Folder to be as Designer 7.1.

If you are getting the error. Open the FormDesigner.exe file from the Designer 7.1 and then try to edit the Adobe UI element in WDJ.

This usually occurs with me when i do it for the first time in a new system.

Hope this helps,

Thanks and Regards,

- anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had former this error-message also. I've updated NWDS to latest version. Check software distribution center for updates.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have the error 'Unable to create part: InteractiveForm', please refer to SAP note 822198.

Regards,

Francois

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francois,

Thanks for your attention and help. I resolved issue by installing new version of NWDS, any way I will check that note. Thanks again.

Kind Regards,

Aleksandar

Answers (0)