cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Integration in Netweaver Mobile 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I saw in the Netweaver Mobile 7.1 Major Improvements Powerpoint Presentation that integration with XI is possible. How is this done?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

In Netweaver Mobile 7.1 there is a concept known as CHANNELS. These channels can be used to recieve and send data to devices or systems which are not part of Netweaver Mobile 7.1. Data can be sent to other systems or devices by making use of webservices etc etc.

I donot have much knowledge of XI but you can use these channels to integrate it with XI. There are INTERFACES which needs to be implemented in order to make use of these CHANNELS. The interfaces are IF_OUTBOUND_CHANNEL and IF_INBOUND_CHANNEL. The data prepared in Netweaver Mobile 7.1 aka DOE will be sent out thru implementation of IF_OUTBOUND_CHANNEL and recieves data through IF_INBOUND_CHANNEL.

Hope this is useful for a starter...

Thanks....

Preetham S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preetham,

Thanks, it is indeed helpful but is there any detailed information for the same (some document or ppt). And also how can we call enterprise service inside BAPI wrappers in NetWeaver 7.1.

Regards

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

You will have to consume a webservice to create a proxy using SE80 tcode and create a object of type Enterprise service and then choose the option Service consumer. Then give the URL or File of the webservice you want to consume. Then a proxy object is created which needs to be activated. Following blogs gives an overview of calling a Enterprise Service from a BAPI. You can refer to the following blogs which gives an overview of calling enterprise service in a BAPI

Creation of proxy Object

/people/community.user/blog/2007/05/24/approach-to-mobilise-non-sap-application-using-sap-mi--step-1-creation-of-proxy-object

Calling a Proxy Object inside a BAPI.

/people/community.user/blog/2007/05/28/approach-to-mobilise-non-sap-application-using-sap-mi-step-3-creation-of-bapi-wrappers

I currently donot have any detailed documentation of the same.

Thanks...

Preetham

Answers (0)