cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have question i have condition type i.e. surcharge for the partial load, i mean the customer has to be charged if he is not taking the full load of the lowery capacity.

when i saw the customization for this condition type it was customized as negative effect and also one more thing is it is statical in pricing procedure , i am confused here a surcharge supposed to be added to the net value of the price and also this condition can not be statically if it is need to be added to the net price. please help me inunderstanding .

The functionality of condition type is

it is Automatic

And it is customized as negative effect

And it is statical.

Manual is not possible it is item condition.

So please tell me if i maintain the this condition will how it is going to effect to the Pricing procedure and i am confused with this statistical indicator for this condition in the pricing procedure.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you mentioned, surcharge is always +ve,

For example check out the condition type:KP01 (incomplete Pallet Surcharge. Copy this condition type and create your own conditon type, or change the values as listed in KP01.

Also check the settings of KP01 in the standard pricing procedure RVAA01 and use the same for ur condition type in your pricing procedure

Regards

AK

Please reward points if helpful

Message was edited by:

Ayub Khan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't under stand one thing if it is statistical what negative or positive effect it will have on the pricing porcedure.

May be the client actually does not want to charge the customer but just wants to show if they charge him how much it will cost him for incomplete load?

Also can you please send me the 16 fields relating to this condition type in the pricing porocedure, may be I can help you from those settings.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ayub Khan,

For your help check here the Information, i can not past the image here so pelase give me your email Id i will email you.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply but here the company i am working for they customized the Condition type as Negative effect and also it is Statistical. I am confused what did you mentioned is right.

Please let me know how it is possible.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi surchrge should increase the cost so instead of negative effect it should have + effect .

Next thing is regarding statistical indicator for this condition type then this value is for information purpose it will not be used in net value calculation.

Thanks